You are not connected. Please login or register

good bye forever

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

We put no blame on zoff during the game, he rage quit on his own with no provoking. And when you're 1-0 down with 7 minutes left you dont want your goalkeeper in the box yet, its too early. I apologise for what I said but there is a reason why he had to change his username from one forum to the next...

View user profile

27 Re: good bye forever on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 am

ZOFF might not be the best player in the world, but he's probably the most loyal and most dedicated to a team. whereas many top players don't really care for the teams they play for. in fairness im not that loyal to teams unless im the cap. Smile

View user profile

28 Re: good bye forever on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 am

Dedicated and loyal?? He rage quit half way through his first match!!!

View user profile

29 Re: good bye forever on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 am

Kacaniklic wrote:Dedicated and loyal?? He rage quit half way through his first match!!!

He know he would be punished and thrown out of the squad , he was under alot of presssure which all of you can't understand

View user profile

30 Re: good bye forever on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am

Good players thrive under pressure Wink

View user profile

31 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 am

couldn't be asked to make a new topic.
So I'm just gonna follow the path of Zoff and say I will be leaving this league.
No reason for me to continue really...

View user profile

32 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 am

Cadburys wrote:couldn't be asked to make a new topic.
So I'm just gonna follow the path of Zoff and say I will be leaving this league.
No reason for me to continue really...

Really ? Why don't you just leave this team and start all over again ? A team should not put you down to do this , you don't deserve it ! Just Cut yourself and continue playing RF , please man ! Alot of people are leaving because of their teams and pressure man , You are promising . If i would have any more team spaces i would get you as quick as possible man ! please dont leave !

View user profile

33 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 am

somalian 2

Fatality FC Captain
Fatality FC Captain
don't understand why people leave just because there team are flopping. It's been only 3 games fuck sake, stop giving up and fuckin carry on, anything can happen wdf

View user profile

34 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

somalian 2 wrote:don't understand why people leave just because there team are flopping. It's been only 3 games fuck sake, stop giving up and fuckin carry on, anything can happen wdf

THANK YOU

View user profile

35 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

As an additional point, there can only be one winner.... if we lose, it doesn't exactly affect any part of my life. I play for fun and to know other Haxball players, play with dignity and lose with grace.

View user profile

36 Re: good bye forever on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Irish_Nightwish wrote:As an additional point, there can only be one winner.... if we lose, it doesn't exactly affect any part of my life. I play for fun and to know other Haxball players, play with dignity and lose with grace.

Well said nightwish.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum