You are not connected. Please login or register

good bye forever

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 am

My cearer at haxball has been a fail never sucsess i dont know how you do it so im leaving. My real haxball name is ZOFF. BEST MEMORY WHEN I PLAYED FOR KFC ELITE. Greatest freind song1. SEE YA

View user profile

2 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:45 am

you 're ZOOF@@@@@!@!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU Smile XD

View user profile

3 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:06 am

TRENUJKFOOTBALLHOPE wrote:you 're ZOOF@@@@@!@!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU Smile XD

YOU SHOULD OF SIGNED ME
TREN

View user profile

4 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 am

sorry i like you but D will sign us now:(

View user profile

5 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

emile fai


Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
ZOFF - GK of the mouth 2012-2012.

View user profile

6 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 am

He was fucking awful

View user profile

7 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

Guest


Guest
Cant believe you havent realised you're shit yet...

8 Re: good bye forever on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL ZOFF
#zoff4Nerdlucks

View user profile

9 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:47 am

And everyone said "Why are you cutting ZOFF after one game". My point is here.

View user profile http://rfleague.forumotion.co.uk/

10 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 am

Why are you all so nasty to ZOFF ?
He didn't do anything to you . It seems that you do alot to him . Hes a Human like us , Should be respected , Part of our forum yeah ? Sometimes you just have to try harder and try different things , like you did with different username. Keep on trying and you will get there , and tell you what ! if you are reading this right now , You have to PM me back , You MUST , just write hi or something so i can see you are still alive . Please , Sometimes people try their hardest and you don't respect it , It seems like most of you above broke the rule by not respecting . So what hes ZOFF ? Have a bit of manners and grow up because i will sign him to TMS so he can improve because TMS is a real team that actually doesn't put EVERYTHING on result on our behalf , we will train the shit out of him so he can be better , because he has potential that can't go out of him for some reason.
Just wait guys.

View user profile

11 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:32 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
I agree with Anty he is only human, and everyone who is disrespecting him needs to grow up, he's part of the forum and you are breaking the rules give him a chance... I would be sad if he died because of this but I think that wont be the case I hope

View user profile

12 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am

Wildpuneet wrote:I agree with Anty he is only human, and everyone who is disrespecting him needs to grow up, he's part of the forum and you are breaking the rules give him a chance... I would be sad if he died because of this but I think that wont be the case I hope

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur fat

View user profile

13 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 am

Fat Indian

avatar
Soup-A-Stars
Soup-A-Stars
Yes, indeed I am Fab. Yes indeed.

View user profile

14 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:02 am

I am bant:)

View user profile

15 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 am

All i have to say on after reading this thread is 'Grow up and then come back'

View user profile

16 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 am

AntyHejter wrote:Why are you all so nasty to ZOFF ?
He didn't do anything to you . It seems that you do alot to him . Hes a Human like us , Should be respected , Part of our forum yeah ? Sometimes you just have to try harder and try different things , like you did with different username. Keep on trying and you will get there , and tell you what ! if you are reading this right now , You have to PM me back , You MUST , just write hi or something so i can see you are still alive . Please , Sometimes people try their hardest and you don't respect it , It seems like most of you above broke the rule by not respecting . So what hes ZOFF ? Have a bit of manners and grow up because i will sign him to TMS so he can improve because TMS is a real team that actually doesn't put EVERYTHING on result on our behalf , we will train the shit out of him so he can be better , because he has potential that can't go out of him for some reason.
Just wait guys.
Well said ApplyHejter. True dat!

View user profile

17 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:33 am

I agree with anty too but ZOFF why you change your nickname?

View user profile

18 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 am

Whatever you say, there's no two ways about it. ZOFF has been a dreadful keeper for a while now, you can say whatever you like from the winning side Anty. I can guarantee you would be angry if your GK practically cost you the game.

View user profile

19 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 am

Rénbeaudach


Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
Administrator & Harlem Bike Thieves Captain
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You weren't a complete failure Sad

Don't get disheartened, anyone can become great with time.

View user profile

20 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:34 am

Beninho1 wrote:Whatever you say, there's no two ways about it. ZOFF has been a dreadful keeper for a while now, you can say whatever you like from the winning side Anty. I can guarantee you would be angry if your GK practically cost you the game.

ZOFF didn't have the defenders defending ! thats true ! All what SF did was going out in 3s leaving ZOFF all alone there , so he decided to help , SF had nothing to lose but SO WHAT HES dreadful at GK ? Everyone will get better after time , he just have to believe in himself and not to listen to Fab , Calloway , Skjold etc... Because He tries and thats what matters , If Zoff will be on forum im signing him. SF blamed everything on ZOFF but what they should think is what they had done HELP Zoff not to lose goals , GKs have the hardest job because if they lose a goal , they are the ones that get blamed . Formation Perhaps ? Kacaniklic i know you are a good capitain by the way , im not againtst you nor your team , i respect you but the people who drove comments like 'he was a dreadful GK' Drive me nuts man xD

View user profile

21 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

Formation was well set up, we played great football for the first 5. ZOFF held on to the ball far too long for the first goal, his clearance was consequently poor and we were punished. Second goal he simply pushed too far up, and wild was all on his own at the half-way line. Your theory about GKs always getting blamed is wrong, I blame whoever's responsible to be honest. It pissed me off as they were really avoidable goals to concede, yet we let them in. In addition, he also rage quit after the third goal, which isn't acceptable for anyone, no matter how bad it gets. Just to top off 'he was a dreadful GK'. XD

View user profile

22 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 am

What the hell are you talking about ? The formation was all well setup up to the first goal we scored , then you all were useless and still tried to much and got punished for that. Zoff is under pressure every game , He rage quited because you would once again blame him because he tried his best . If you would play well , you would have scored , but you didn't so that you dominated the first 5mins doesnt mean anything .

View user profile

23 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 am

I apologise profusely for wanting to feel safe with the GK we have. Trying your best is useless if you're bad. Our shape was lost after the first goal indeed, because we were chasing the game and had to take more risks. In fact, ZOFF is a decent player out on the pitch. He just seems to persist with being a GK despite the fact he's shockingly bad there. We didn't even know he was ZOFF for fuck's sake!

View user profile

24 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 am

Wildpuneet wrote:Yes, indeed I am Fab. Yes indeed.

lol

View user profile

25 Re: good bye forever on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 am

Wildpuneet wrote:Yes, indeed I am cunt. Yes indeed.


ikr

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum