#1 UK Real Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Class on Grass - Disbanding.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am

Me and Ben, with help from Rafael, have decided that there's no longer part for COG in this league, I had plans in my head to improve, improve and improve, but they've all gone to shit, in my opinion, I'm not up for the job like someone else will be. I wanted to turn COG around, we finished so well in Season 1 but from then it's gone downhill, and my captaincy qualities are not up to that, which are needed to turn this club around. Ben's decided that after disappointment in both Season 1 and 2 that he deserves a new chance to express his abilities and move on as a player, which I agree and I'm sure most of you will too. We played one game as a squad, which was a fatal loss 4-0 to TMS but EVERY game will be like that if it's not sorted out and I don't think I can do that. So, I wish Carlos, Rafael and Ben good luck in there futures and I hope you can take into consideration that if I don't believe I can do it, I won't be able to do it.

I've made sure I've done this in plenty of time before the start of the season to allow anyone concerned to accept a new captain and allow them to create a squad.

Thanks for everyone thats taken part in Class on Grass in previous seasons and for everyone who backed me as a manager, but I just don't believe it can happen.

Love you Ben Sad

2Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 am

:S

3Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Get Bent

Sad

4Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

emile fai

Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves
Admin & Harlem Bike Thieves

You didn't even try with it, I didn't expect any more from you tbh, cya next week.

5Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

Dude just give some players a chance and then separate the weed from the chaff, Rome wasn't built in a day and if you can't even be bothered to try, then I don't think you deserve a team in this league, big let down.

6Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

I didnt try with it because I knew it wasn't going to work, Ben wanted to leave and the only thing that really brought me back was Ben, I knew if I had him as Ass. Captain then I'd be able to get through but I don't believe I can.

7Class on Grass - Disbanding. Empty Re: Class on Grass - Disbanding. Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 pm

cuc oein

Harlem Bike Thieves
Harlem Bike Thieves

you're not fit to wear the shirt!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum